Friday, June 18, 2010

CD Interest Rates Around the Web

You may not be aware that I actually publish CD Interest Rates articles in quite a few places. So here is a few of those. Of course, before I do, I thought I might leave you a little certificate of deposit goody bag.

What's cool about this blog is I can give you as much info as I want. On many of the places I write, I can't provide contact details. So be nice and leave a little comment below or even link to this blog or post.

First Federal Bank of the Midwest in Defiance, OH. Contact# is (419) 782-5015. Bank is a 4-star bank. They have a little over $2 Billion in assets and had a $1.7MM profit for the first quarter. The bank has been offering a 37-month special for 2.72% APR / 2.75% APY. Give them a shout.

Now for a few of my other articles. Many of those articles provide high interest CD Rates, but they may only be available in certain areas. Still, there are some gems there.

Top CD Rates
High Interest Certificate of Deposit
Florida CD Rates

Have an awesome day.
cd :O)

No comments: